- Bentley is a leader in the sugar-free movement, the creator of The Sugar-Free Miracle™ Diet System and the founder of The Sugar-Free Institute.
- Bentley is the world’s only Stopping Sherpa, the creator of The Power to Stop, and the host of StoppingNation.
- Bentley is an ambassador of Love and champion for A Course In Miracles.
Formerly, Bentley was the host and executive producer of The My Thin Lifestyle Radio Show; the co-founder of The Bentley company, a technology consulting group; a co-founder of The Miracles Alliance, and the one and only Spiritual Book Reviewer.
Altogether, Bentley has 17 published books, hundreds of articles, blog posts, and book reviews. Her most popular books include:
- The Sugar-Free Miracle™ Diet Handbook explains how to take off weight and end food addiction by abstaining from two types of trigger foods, adding dietary fat back into the diet, and eating big food volume.
- The Power to Stop, an Amazon Kindle bestseller, teaches how to become a powerful and achieve greatness through the undoing of an unwanted behavior.
- The Book of Love teaches how to become powerful and achieve greatness through your most difficult and challenging relationships.
- 10 Radiant Ideas teaches how to become powerful and achieve greatness by re-examining your beliefs about God, especially beliefs involving suffering and sacrifice.
Bentley graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern University with a B.S. in education, was class valedictorian, and winner of the prestigious Boston Bouvé Award for Academic Achievement.
Please visit Karen Bentley’s other websites: