The secret of stopping?
…Four essential life skills.
…Three reasons why stopping develops personal power, self-love and grace.
…Two transformative days.
…One heart set on fire with passion and purpose.
And the world’s only stopping sherpa.
The Will of Steel Stopping Boot Camp is a one-of-a-kind, life-changing event. There’s nothing like it. . . anywhere. The Boot Camp is exclusively available through Karen Bentley, ambassador of love and stopping sherpa to the world. More than anything else, stopping is presented as the healing, natural, creative and uplifting experience of self-love. And you do want this.
30 LIFE-CHANGING INSIGHTS YOU WILL LEARN
1. How love is the answer to every problem, including stopping.
2. How to easily demonstrate you love yourself.
3. Why wasting your life and saving it are literal experiences.
4. How wasting your life makes you feel bad and saving your life makes you feel good.
5. How to win over the impulse to self destruct and accumulate personal power.
7. Why the ego robot is not your friend.
8. What are the fear-based lies that hold you back?
9. Why you are entitled to the miracle of healing and why healing is inevitable.
10. Why your past has no influence on your ability to stop yourself.
11. What’s the most powerful and important act to achieve stopping success?
12. How to make a firm, unwavering stopping decision.
13. How to hold your stopping decision over time, perhaps forever.
14. How to recognize your unhappiness and neutralize it.
15. Why your happiness is essential and can never be sacrificed.
16. Why you must forgive yourself.
17. Why forgiveness has nothing to do with giving or getting apologies.
18. Why labeling yourself is not helpful.
19. How to find your purpose.
20. How living with purpose deflects disappointments.
21. How to make each day count.
22. How to be still and do nothing, especially when you feel like acting.
23. Why meditation is a powerful stopping tool.
24. How to tap into divine power and use it.
25. Why stopping always leads to a spiritual awakening.
26. How to use your body to release tension.
27. How to use your body to restore brainpower and achieve wellness.
28. How to pre-empt mistakes.
29. How to quickly deal with mistakes if you make one.
30. How to design a simple “daily code” and live it.
LOCATION, TIME and PRICE
The Will of Steel Stopping Boot Camp is held at The Big Heart Center in Concord, New Hampshire. Check the Contact Page for location, directions and airports.
The Boot Camp runs from 9 to 5 on Saturday and 9 to 3 on Sunday. Typically, bootcamps are scheduled every 6-8 weeks.
Attendance is limited to 15 people. Classes fill up fast, so register early. The price for the weekend bootcamp is $299.
F E L L O W S H I P
Join and share with others on the same stopping path. Share your experience. Share your wisdom. Share your successes.
B R I N G
♥ It’s especially important to bring a notebook and something to write with. Tablets are less desirable because the deliberate act of writing is a way to clarify and cement intentions.
♥ Wear comfortable clothes that accommodate light movement and exercise.
♥ Bring a meditation mat or pillow if you need these tools to be comfortable sitting in silence.
C E L E B R A T E
Put your right arm up in the air. Now your left. Clap your hands together and make a happy noise.
The Will of Steel Stopping Boot Camp is an uplifting, celebratory experience. Expect to laugh, not to cry. Expect to feel good, not bad. Expect to be surprised, not bored. Expect to release your fears and to move forward with boldness and confidence.
The Boot Camp is an intensive but light-hearted weekend devoted to you – – your personal hope for yourself, your personal healing, your transition out of a dark place and into the light. It’s all about you, baby, from start to finish!
STOPPING AS A JOYFUL, USEFUL EXPERIENCE
How beautiful can I make the stopping experience? How much can I get you excited about your own potential? What tools do I need to give you to be successful on your own? What information do you need to ignite the spark in your heart and keep it lit? These are the questions I ask myself as I continually refine the boot camp.
In general, you can expect the weekend to be a combination of lecture, group discussion, easy and enjoyable creative exercises, easy and enjoyable physical exercises, delicious food, role-playing as well as periods of silence and meditation.
The boot camp is not a therapeutic or support group environment. We do not dwell a great deal on the past or extend sympathy to each other. Instead, our goal is to focus squarely on the solution: what do you want? What’s the best way to get it? What practical tools and resources do you need to get it? What can you do to lessen your resistance? How should you deal with problems and bumps in the road without being undone by them? What if you make mistakes and don’t get what you want right away?
YOU CAN IF YOU WILL
Anyone who wants to stop self can do it. It’s not some rare and elusive ability that belongs only to yogis and to people with the strength of Olympians. So what if you don’t have a strong will right now? You can develop a will that cannot be bent or broken or deterred. Start now by signing up for the next Boot Camp.
“You’ve got the music in you
…don’t let go
You’ve got the music in you
…one dance left
The world is gonna pull through
…don’t give up
You’ve got a reason to live
We only get what we give”
Lyrics from You Get What You Give
by the NEW RADICALS